This is my first post on my first ever blog. I named it "Life with Mikey." When I was a young kid, my nickname was Mikey. I was called Mikey mostly by family, friends and close family friends. Now that I have aged and become an adult, most family and friends just call me Mike. As we age, part of us looks back to our younger years and wishes to experience some of those times again. As we go through life, it is so important to make the most of each day. Life goes by very fast and unless we plan well, we will let it slip by and not do the things that we wish we would have done. In the Holy Bible there is a very great verse on this subject matter, "Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes".
James 4:14-15.
Blogging seems to be a popular thing these days. I decided to give it a try. As I go through life and face all the beautiful experiences, the ups and downs and the challenges that life brings, I decided I would try to share these experiences with others. I am not sure if they will be very interesting but if anyone has any extra time and wants to read them, they will be there. If not, then it will be a cool personal journal for my children to read as they get older and hopefully share experiences for them to learn from.
Mike
"May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer". ~Psalm 19:14
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to ask any questions or to leave a comment. Thank you!